Sunday, December 9, 2007

When I Count My Blessings, I Count You Twice


What would I do without this friend of mine? Jaime and I have known each other for almost 4 years, since we found ourselves to be fortuitous neighbors across the walk in our apartment complex. I'm so glad I decided to do my visiting teaching for once--I don't know how long it would have taken us to get together otherwise, I was pretty shy about meeting new people. But it was so clear to see that we just clicked, and from then on it was Valentine's Day together, picnics at the park, camping at Mt. Charleston, Disneyland, etc, etc. (Good thing our hubbies got a long too!) Now I've moved almost 400 miles away, but she's still the best long-distance friend I could ask for! Jaime just visited me last weekend for some much-needed girl time and serious scrapbooking. This photo was taken in front of my house, compliments of Jaime's skill with her awesome camera and self-timer. I had such an amazing time--I was sad to see the visit end. But I know there will be plenty of memories to be made in our future, and I'm glad that's a blessing I can count on.

2 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

Oh my. I am touched and so inspired. Thank you for the beautiful words, Megs. And thank you for blogging. It makes the long distance seem little less longer.

BFF!!!!!

Jaime Lynne said...

BTW. I so love that pic of us on your front porch. We are just so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...