Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Card


For the past few years, I've felt the need to create beautiful hand-made Christmas cards for friends and family, as if to prove how creative and thoughtful I am. Well, this year I've joined the ranks of "mediocrity." I took our little family to JCPenney to have pictures taken and 'form' cards printed up. I wasn't looking forward to the photo-shoot, since sitting still is not one of 20-month-old Bree's talents. But I was beyond thrilled with the results--I love our photos! And my Christmas cards are ready to slip into stamped envelopes--no cutting, gluing, stamping, or even signing required! So can I just say: I'm sold on mediocrity.

1 comment:

Jaime Lynne said...

I LOVE that you finally started a blog. I am so excited to keep up on your life and check your blog. You know I'm going to start pestering you for updates now. :)

...But the title of your first post is so misleading... there is nothing mediocre about your life or your Christmas card. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...