Friday, December 14, 2007

Cocoa-Motion!

During Jaime's last visit she told me about a wondrous invention called the Cocoa-Motion, a machine that mixes, froths, and heats your hot chocolate for you--all you do is pour in the ingredients! I had no idea such a thing existed, but knew immediately that I had to have one, since hot chocolate is one of my favorite foods. Well, little did I know that one such machine awaited my purchase at our little small-town Walmart. (okay, so it's actually called the Coffee-Motion, but to me it will always be the Cocoa-Motion) Let me tell you: best $30 I ever spent! After all, during the cold months I have AT LEAST one cup a day, sometimes more, and it is SO easy! While my cocoa is making itself, I can fix myself breakfast or a snack to go with it. Then I'll sometimes add a yummy-flavored creamer (vanilla-caramel, or hazelnut) and top it off with whipped cream and a sprinkling of cocoa. Not only is the result delicious, but gorgeous as well! And I love that it's just as easy to make 2 or 4 cups as it is one! So Chad is benefitting from it too, which is good, because I tried to pass of the expense as an anniversary gift!




2 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

Yay for the Cocomotion. It sits on our counter constantly and we use it daily. What a wonderful invention. Glad you are enjoying your "anniversary gift." :)

Jaime Lynne said...

I was going to blog about this today, too, with the same pic. Great, good looking minds think a like. Can minds be "good looking?"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...