Thursday, December 13, 2007

Twilight Obsessed



So, with the WGA on strike, and no new Office episodes to satiate me, I'm left with little to do except dream about Edward. I recently finished the third Stephenie Meyer book, and now I don't know what to do with myself again. So I go online to see how casting for the new movie is coming along, and discover that Edward has been chosen. I love this photo I found of Edward (Robert Pattison) and Bella (Kristen Stewart). Aside from the facts that Pattison can only be Cedric Diggory to me, and he has a desperate need for some eyebrow shaping, I think he's a great choice. I guess no one could possibly be pretty or perfect enough for my vision of Edward! And I think Stewart looks the part for Bella, (pretty, but not gorgeous enough that I'm jealous) but I'm just hoping that her acting skills have improved since the last movie I saw her in (Zathura, 2005, which was awful). Anyway, I'm just thrilled that they're choosing actors, since that means we're that much closer to being able to see them on the big screen. So, there it is, out in the open. I'm pathetically obsessed.

1 comment:

Jaime Lynne said...

Wowza, wowza! Thank you for posting this. I don't know how I feel about the casting yet. He's just not hot enough for Edward but I did think he was severely hot in HP. I can't wait for the movie to come out.

And I can't wait for the writer's strike to end. I need my Jam! (Jim + Pam.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...