Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our Vacation

I've been busy with other stuff this week, and I haven't had a chance to post on our awesome vacation last weekend with the Leas. So, I'm just doing something lame in the meantime, and I'm posting links to Jaime's summaries of Willcox, Tombstone, and Kartchner Caverns (she's a great blogger, and there are some cute photos). I know she has more photos of our family on her camera, and I'll have to check mine too, so hopefully I'll have another post in the near future!

Since we've been back we've enjoyed Story Time at the library for Bree, Cookie Day at my house (no one came, which was a weird bummer, but I'm sure they all had great excuses!:), sewing Bree a play dress as practice for making her Halloween costume, buying seeds for my winter vegetable garden (to be planted tomorrow), fall cleaning, and a great Mary Kay party last night (it's been like a year since my last one!). It's been fun keeping busy, and I'm working on getting together some friends and a preschool curriculum for Bree, so we'll see how that pans out.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip. By the way, did you name the camper/trailer? I wish we lived near each other, I would totally have come to the cookie day!

Frances Wallace said...

You're the best? I can't wait to see more pictures.

Jaime Lynne said...

What a great trip. And what great bloggers we are. Do we even need to scrapbook anymore? This question is really starting to freak me out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...