Monday, October 19, 2009

Mackenzie

I miss my friends from growing up in Auburn, WA. Now we all live in different places, and are at different stages in our lives. But I'm so glad we keep in touch with each other--thank goodness for the Internet and blogging! I loved visiting with Mackenzie this summer. She gets more beautiful every time I see her, and I admire her zeal for life and her success in her career and schooling. It was fun to introduce her to Bree, and also weird. It's so wrong that the last time we saw each other, Bree was a tiny thing in my belly. Our visit was short, but it was awesome to be near my beloved friend again. It better not be three years until our next meeting! 8/15/2009

4 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

After one simple meal with Mackenzie, I can see why you are friends with her. What a beautiful person! And I like Foot, too.

The Wallace Family said...

Love the photos - You three gals are beautiful!

Frances Wallace said...

You are both as beautiful as you where when I first meant you and your sweet friends.

See Mack Snow said...

Oh my gosh!!! A post just for me! I feel so special. :) And I am equally SO GLAD I got to see you! I love that we can hang out after not seeing each other for years and it still feels just like it used to...a sign of a true friendship. :) And I agree, it was weird to finally meet Bree - especially since you also had another one at home and another on the way...I love you, Megan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...