Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Bree!

Yesterday we celebrated Bree's 2nd birthday (her actual birthday is this Wednesday, April 2nd). Chad and I had planned that our kids would only get parties for their 'big' birthdays (8th, 16th, etc.) but I just can't resist throwing a party! I have a penchant for event-planning. Besides, Bree's friends just happen to be the kids of my friends, so it's also a party for mom too. I went with a Winnie the Pooh theme, and even expanded my repertoire to cake decorating! A friend of mine had given me a stand-up bear cake pan, and with a little help from Wilton's online instruction sheet, it turned out beautiful and delicious! (note the toddler-sized finger marks in the photo!)

3 comments:

emilybolles said...

Happy Birthday Bree!! WOW I can't believe she is already two! Time flies... That is so cool that you put on so many fun parties.. I wish we lived closer! I'm not much of a planner but I love a good party. Your kids are adorable!
LOve, EMily

Amy said...

We had loads of fun celebrating with Bree. And your cake was even more delicious than it looked.

Frances Wallace said...

Happy B day, Bree. What a great party ! Megan , you did a super job on the cake. Bree is very fortunate to have blessed with such great parents. Love, Mom Fran

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...