Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day-to-Day

So, it's been over a week since my last post...with what can I attempt to captivate you this week? Not much.

1. We've been doing group Family Home Evenings with some friends lately, which is great, since Chad and I just felt silly teaching eachother lessons that the babies can't grasp. So we get together to have dinner, share a message, play games, and our kids run around the house together.

2. Bree officially turned two, and Mason is 2 months old now. He actually smiles every once in a while, which is the highlight of my day when it happens!

3. I had an interview with the Bishop...new calling TBA...

4. General Conference was awesome! Especially Sunday afternoon. I love high-speed internet; I never have to feel left out for not having Sattelite TV anymore! Saturday night during the Priesthood session the 'wives' had a little potluck party, which resulted in food poisoning among many of the participants.

5. Chad and I went to the dentist--no cavities, yay!

6. Lemon Bars and Rocky Road Brownies at cookie days.

7. Went to Rubio's Mexican Grill Tuesday, and with all the cute tropical birds/fish/tiki hut decorations, you would have thought Bree was in an amusement park she was so tickled! Just one of those fun little toddler moments.

So there's our week in review. Nothing big. Some good, some not so good. But that's our life!

1 comment:

Frances Wallace said...

TBA IS SO MYSTERIOUS. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.
LOVE, MOM FRAN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...