Sunday, September 13, 2009

Am I really that big?

I only took pregnancy pictures with my first baby; I guess it's something I got out of my system the first time around. But since I'm ballooning at an unbelievable rate with this third pregnancy, I thought I'd better document it for posterity. When I talk to strangers or people I haven't seen in a while, they say, "You must be having that baby soon!" I then commence scowling and say, "No, actually I still have 3 months to go, thank you very much." At 26 weeks I'm feeling great, except for a little trouble with breathing and heartburn--you know, the normal 'my uterus is too big' symptoms. Heaven help the next person who says I must be having twins.

6 comments:

Tina said...

Yes you are big, but it is SO cute! Good luck!

Jaime Lynne said...

You only look so big because you are so skinny! :) Can't wait to see it in person. And now I am even more amazed at the work you have done on the trailer in THIS condition.

Melissa said...

You look like one of those cute people who have the basketball stomach and then are still skinny everywhere else. And I agree with the previous comment, I can't believe you spent a day on your hands and knees laying tile!

Frances Wallace said...

You look "Fabulous"! Love you.

emilybolles said...

I think you look great! like the lady on my workout video says "You should embrace your changing body its a good reason for it" that's what I keep telling myself! I would have to agree that the belly does seem to pop out a lot faster the second/third time around... I also remember pregnancy being so much funner the first time as well!

Kellianne said...

I don't know what people are thinking when they say things like that! I remember when I was pregnant with Kenzie not wanting to go to church because I'd get so many "huge" comments. Honestly, you're very cute and I love the basketball belly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...