Saturday, November 15, 2008

A meme?

This is a new word I learned today, but I'm having trouble getting a handle on a clear definition. It's an idea/value that can change and mutate as it's passed from person to person. I actually ran across the word as I was reading through one of those questionnaires you get emailed to you, where you read your friend's answers, then change the answers to apply to you, then forward them along. Technically, calling these types of emails is not an entirely accurate application of the term "meme," nonetheless, it is quite common apparently. So, here's my "meme" of the day:
Birth Month
If you want to play, go here and copy your birth month. Then strike out stuff that doesn't apply to you (I tried to put strike-out instructions here, but it just kept applying the command instead of showing it. A simple google search will provide instructions)
NOVEMBER: Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom (I think I'm pretty obvious).Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance (um...clair-whatuh?). Can become good doctors (or nurses). Dynamic in personality. Secretive (I can keep secrets, but I don't like to). Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets (again with the secrets). Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted (Stubborn, yes; hard-hearted, no). If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciates praises (hello, who doesn't like praise?). High-spirited. Well-built and tough (well-built is a nice way to put it...). Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships (not so much anymore). Homely (oh goodness, no). Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets (more secrets?). Not able to control emotions (so true). Unpredictable (I am a creature of obligation and habit, and therefore entirely predictable).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...