Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Easter! Happy Birthday!

Yes, I realize that I'm like 7 months late in posting these. But when my camera was still fairly new, I took a couple videos sideways like a dummy, and couldn't figure out how to rotate them. Well, just today I installed the CD that came with my camera (I'm usually right on top of those things; I've had this camera 11 months now...), and I discovered how to rotate my videos! I didn't think it could be done! So now you get to be reminded of how cute Bree was at her 2nd birthday/Easter (they were within a couple weeks of each other). Enjoy!

3 comments:

Tina said...

You're right. She is so cute! I love how excited she was for "ehmo"

Frances Wallace said...

Bree looks so young there. I can't believe I'm missing so much. SHOOT!

The Wallace Family said...

Seriously - your kids are the cutest!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...