Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall is here! (knock on wood)

So yesterday marked the first day so far this season that the A/C hasn't kicked on! So...drum roll... I turned the A/C off! Wow, it only took until November 4th for fall weather to start. I'm optimistic because the weather report says that we won't break 75* all week! Yay! So, even though it's not quite cold enough to light up the fireplace yet, we're getting closer. Maybe I'll get to start wearing my long-sleeves by the time Christmas comes around...

1 comment:

Kellianne said...

Wow! We went to the park today in our heavy jackets, beanies and gloves...and still froze. It's the time of year when we should definitely not wait until the sun goes down to go. I'm glad it's cooling off for you guys. My girls have already started to ask about the snow.
So...Adam's getting married huh? I didn't know! Tell him congrats for us when you see him!

Kellianne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...