- Watch a film from the AFI Top 100 list that I've never seen before. I Watched The Godfather, which was good, not great, but which was the first of its kind, and therefore worth watching.
- Donate used books to my library. Gathered up quite a few books still in good condition, but which aren't on my "repeat-reads' list. Our library often sells books as a fund-raiser, so hopefully my donation helped.
- Bear my testimony in church. I did this in January.
- Paint the exterior of my house (I started this project 3 or 4 years ago, and am still not finished) My parents loaned us their tall ladder, so this will actually be a possibility now.
- Sing in a recital. Working towards this with my voice teacher.
- Read the Book of Mormon. Reading a little every day.
Okay, so three completed goals with two months gone is not that impressive. Must make a more concerted effort.