Wednesday, March 7, 2012

30 in 30 Progress

Goals I've completed:
  • Watch a film from the AFI Top 100 list that I've never seen before. I Watched The Godfather, which was good, not great, but which was the first of its kind, and therefore worth watching.
  • Donate used books to my library. Gathered up quite a few books still in good condition, but which aren't on my "repeat-reads' list. Our library often sells books as a fund-raiser, so hopefully my donation helped.
  • Bear my testimony in church. I did this in January.
Goals in progress:
  • Paint the exterior of my house (I started this project 3 or 4 years ago, and am still not finished) My parents loaned us their tall ladder, so this will actually be a possibility now.
  • Sing in a recital. Working towards this with my voice teacher.
  • Read the Book of Mormon. Reading a little every day.

Okay, so three completed goals with two months gone is not that impressive. Must make a more concerted effort.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love the update. I need to do the same with my goal. It will at least keep me focused on the progress! Can't wait to see you all next week!

Frances Wallace said...

I wish you were here to help me lose some weight.

Jaime Lynne said...

Three goals is a start. I think if we complete all our goals we should reward ourself with a girls' trip. That would motivate me. What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...