Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I love technology, but it can make me so angry!

Yesterday was a hugely frustrating day. I woke up excited to watch the season finale of the Bachelorette online (since we can't get and don't pay for TV reception, I couldn't watch it when it aired last night). I have been an avid fan this season, thanks to Jaime. Well, the stupid ABC episode player wouldn't work--only on the finale episode too! So, from 9:00am until 6:30 pm, I tried once an hour to see if it was working, meanwhile exchanging frustrated texts with Jaime. I mean, it's hard enough to squeeze in Bachelorette watching when you've got to work around distracting children (they wanted to be fed AGAIN today) and a husband who can't stand the show. It made it near impossible when I had to work around a malfunctioning online program as well. But finally, after 7:00pm, I got to see the final result, and my personal favorite guy won the bachelorette's heart. Happy ending. But, as Jaime asked me last night, what are we going to watch now?

5 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Bachelorette struggle. But in respond to your Q on my blog, we weren't as thoroughly impressed with HP6 as we thought we would be. I mean, the death of Dumbledore was supposed to be incredibly traumatic, but in the movie, it was kinda like, "eh." And I think the first one kinda spoiled me by dazzling audiences with all the new special effects. They did well in this one, but not as well as I had hoped. What did you think of it?

Jaime Lynne said...

It's a good thing the finale was so satisfying or the struggles with the player would not have been worth it! Do you think Kiptyn might be the new bachelor? I hope not. It's time for new blood. Though I might be OK if Reid came back. I still have a little crush there.

Aren't you glad you have texting?

Jaime Lynne said...

It's Monday now and I feel so out of sorts! *Sigh*

Heather said...

I'm sorry to hear about Mason's little keyboard tirade. I can't wait for the HP7 movies! Well, having Lavita here was amazing! We went out to eat, saw movies, and relaxed all weekend, so it was great. Hope things are well with you all!
Love,
us

Jaime Lynne said...

The soapmaking is SO NOT cost effective. And it was a pain in the butt to try to find the ingredients. Heather has always wanted to try it so I am along for the ride but I will definitely stick with my store-bought brands!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...