Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bree's First Haircut

Bree's hair was getting so long--like half-way down her back. But since it had never been cut, it was all wispy and stringy-looking from being different lengths. So last Monday, with my mom helping to hold her head still, I gave her her first haircut. I'm no expert at haircuts, but I think it turned out really cute, and I think it actually makes her look older. When I finished cutting, she started crying and was yanking on her hair saying, "It's still long!" I think she was under the impression that I was going to cut off all her hair, and was disappointed that I didn't!
^Before^................................................... ^After^

4 comments:

Frances Wallace said...

My darling Bree is beautiful.

The Wallace Family said...

I love it!!

Jaime Lynne said...

I think the short(er) hair is just adorable, but then, anything Bree could do or say would be adorable!!!

See Mack Snow said...

Megan, you did a great job (who's surprised??). This reminds me of when Burke was in elementary school and my mom cut his hair a bit too short on a couple different occasions...she ended up having to buzz his head to fix it, and he was never very happy about that...pretty sure he cried. But he was also, like, 7, so that's a pretty fair response. Point being, Bree should feel lucky that she wasn't similarly traumatized.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...