Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Grandpa Kelly's Ranch

Last weekend the kids and I drove to Tucson to see Tina and Dan who were visiting some family. We had such a fun time playing, swimming, and eating Eegee's real fruit slushes. It was so awesome to see Tina, who has been one of my best friends since I was like 12. After our visit, I drove out to my parents' house to stay the weekend (Chad was working long 10-hour shifts in honor of Memorial Day). We always visit with my Grandma and Grandpa Kelly while we're there, and we got to see my cousin Kellianne and her family who were visiting the ranch too. Monday afternoon we took the kids as promised to feed the catfish at the pond. They had a total blast. Bree kept saying, "They're so cute!" and Mason had fun throwing fish food and rocks (and a shotgun shell he found on the ground). And a visit to the ranch wouldn't be complete without gathering eggs from the chickens. Mason would yell in response to every rooster crow, and Bree was so excited to bring the eggs she gathered home with us. It was another great relaxing weekend away from it all.

4 comments:

See Mack Snow said...

I want to see a picture of you and Tina!

Melissa said...

Cute picture collage of the kids; Bree looks like such a big girl! I'm jealous you got to see Tina!

Kellianne said...

It was good to see you guys! You're kids are adorable!

Jaime Lynne said...

These are super fun photos. I am so jealous of all the trees and the shade. Mason is walking even better now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...