I'm a little behind...

I've been catching up on old posts, so make sure you scroll down.

Friday, April 24, 2009

What does Daddy do?

Last night we had an Enrichment meeting, where we had three guest speakers who talked about their areas of expertise: past affairs (geneology and personal history), present affairs (financial management), and future affairs (wills, power of attorney, etc.). It turned out really great, and the Strawberry Brownie Torte was a hit. On our way home from the church, Bree said, "We're going home to Daddy." I had to correct her: "No, Daddy's at work." Bree: "Yeah, he take all his guns to work." Me: "What does Daddy do at work?" Bree: "He shoots bad guys." Me: "No, he catches bad guys and puts them in jail." Bree: "Yeah, he gives them a lesson."

3 comments:

Frances wallace said...

So cute. You're a great teacher, Megan. Okay Chad, You're fabulous too!

I'm glad the brownie torte is making a hit with friends.

Tina and Dan said...

That's awesome! I had to share this with Dan and we both got a good laught. I love how kids connect things.

Jaime Lynne said...

I am laughing my head off now. That's adorable. I wonder what our kids would say about Robert's job. "He helps the doctor shoot lasers in people's eyes."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...