Thursday, August 7, 2008

Carrots in my carpet

Mason ate food for the first time yesterday (unless you count a little rice cereal, which I don't, since it's colorless and flavorless). Yumm, carrots. I don't remember Bree spitting as much of her food out; but then, he's less interested in food than she is in general. Both of my babies are on the slim side, and Mason's last weigh-in at the doctor's (15.5 lbs) confirmed that he needs to gain some weight. (BTW, he had speedily gained 2-3 pounds in prep for that appointment, because I already knew that he was too skinny, and had been scooping formula into his breastmilk--2X the nutrition per bottle!) Anyway, he's not too thrilled about carrots, eventually they end up in his tummy. But spit-up carrots are even more disgusting than spit-up milk--especially when they end up on my carpet .

4 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

But how can you care when he is so darn cute!!??!!

Frances Wallace said...

He is sooooo darling! Now his little nose will turn orange. SMILE
Keep up the good work.
Love Forever!

Jaime Lynne said...

I don't blame him for spitting up the carrots... YUCK! Miss you.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...