Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Signs of Life

For the past two weeks I've been practically holed up in my house with my family, with the exception of a couple trips out for groceries and diapers. My mom spent several days here cleaning, cooking, and helping take care of the kids. Then Chad's mom visited for a few days to do the same. Well, yesterday, I decided to re-join the realm of the living, and Chad's mom took us all to the Phoenix Zoo. I wasn't too keen on leaving my comfortable house, and worried about being out with Bree and two-week-old Mason all day. But I am so glad I did! Bree had a great time (even if she was utterly exausted from lack of a nap), Mason slept through most of it, and I really enjoyed myself!

2 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

Love, love, LOVE that pic of Bree by the water. She's such a big girl! I'm glad you finally left the house. :) There are no pics of you and Mason. Are you sure you actually went out!? :) LOL.

When do you plan to bless Mason?

Miss you all!

Melissa said...

Wow, an all day outing two weeks post baby?! You are doing great! Mike took Carson to the zoo about two weeks after Abby was born, but she and I stayed home and slept :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...