Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Day out with Thomas

I couldn't believe it when I heard that Thomas the Train was coming to Globe.  Our tiny little town of Globe!  Well, we do have a classic old train station with trains that only run sporadically for leisure tours, so I suppose that may have had something to do with Thomas choosing to stop here over all the other cities in the country.  It was very cool to be able to walk a few blocks to the train station surrounded by throngs of people who had driven from Phoenix and Tucson.  It was definitely money well spent.  We took a short ride on Thomas, in the comfortable dining car he was pulling, met the train conductor as he walked through, saw Sir Toppem Hat, then Mason played with ALL the toy exhibits.  He was in heaven.
3/5/2011

1 comment:

Frances Wallace said...

I lovw my little engineer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...