Saturday, July 5, 2008

Latest family portraits...


I thought getting portraits taken with one baby was hard...I had no idea. Luckily we took the group photo first while everyone was still in a good mood. Bree had a medium-size break-down after that. This photo with the ugly fake flowers was her best one. She needed some kind of prop to hold, because she was so mad that she couldn't hold the bright multi-colored duster that the photographer was using to tickle her. I have to admit, it was cute when she tickled me with it, and said, "Say cheese Mommy!"




3 comments:

Frances Wallace said...

I'm so thankful for a wonderful family. I know God's plan is true when I see each of my grandchildren with their different and awesome personalities. I adore each of them. REALLY!
I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me.
It was just a tiny break- down for Bree. REALLY!
Love, Grandma Fran

Jaime Lynne said...

Beautiful. Adorable. I love the pic of Bree with the flower. I can't believe I haven't posted comments on these yet. I've seen them several times, too. Sorry!

The Wallace Family said...

Love the pictures, Megan!
O.K. now for a Mary Kay question... I think you and I have the same coloring (hair and skin), but different eye color. What would you recommend for eye shadow for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...