I'm a little behind...

I've been catching up on old posts, so make sure you scroll down.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Family Home Evening

video
This week FHE was at our house. After we ate our dinner of taco salad, Chad gave a lesson on the Proclamation on the Family, and then chaos ensued. This video was our attempt to give the kids a structured activity rather than let them tear the house apart! (Thank goodness for our wonderful Nursery leaders--Bree comes home singing songs I never taught her!)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Kids definitely keep things interesting and exciting. By the way, my laptop keyboard has fully recovered. Except the F8 key...but who needs that one anyway. I can't wait to see what trouble our kids come up with next.

victoria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina & Dan said...

Your daughter is so adorable! I can't beleive how fast she is growing up. I think it is really cool how you do FHE with friends. I think that is a great idea with young children!

Jaime Lynne said...

I really love it when you post videos. It makes me feel like I'm right there in your home! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...