Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Year's Eve

Although I don't have a great picture to accompany this post, I just had to share my excitement at the fact that Chad and I actually went to a New Year's Eve party this year, and stayed up 'til midnight! Chad's days off fell on Dec. 31st and Jan. 1st, so I was determined to do something, since our social life as a couple is negligible with Chad's evening work schedule. Our friends Amy and Brit held the party at their house, and it was just us and our friends Sarah and Weston. We ate delicious and unhealthy things like wings, bean dip, weenies, chocolate fondue, and Chex muddy buddies. And we played Imagine If, Mad Gab, and Catch Phrase--all those group games that I love to play but rarely get the chance to. We were having so much fun that the clock actually said 12:03 when we broke out the sparkling cider to ring in the New Year!

1 comment:

Jaime Lynne said...

I'm sorry I haven't commented on this yet. I read it. What a slacker friend I am! Glad you had a wonderful New Year's. Totally jealous that we didn't get to be the lucky friends you spent it with... :) Miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...