Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas with the stomach flu...

I'm starting to realize that all I will ever want for Christmas again is to have everyone healthy. At our extended family luncheon, there were so many little cousins running around, it was a literal germ-fest, which is how Bree contracted a stomach flu that struck in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve. She was up all night vomiting, and even though her tummy had calmed down Christmas Day, she was still so sick and exhausted that opening presents was too much of a chore for her. We did manage to enjoy ourselves though. Bree had so many toys, and an awesome chair that my mom upholstered to match my living room furniture. Chad got me some beautiful jewelry that I love. Mostly it was wonderful to be together with my parents and my brother.





1 comment:

Jaime Lynne said...

How stinking cute is that chair?! Your mom amazes me. And I'm glad you liked the jewelry Chad picked out. He was pretty proud of himself when he showed it to me. I loved the pink!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...