- Signs "food" and "more" and "drink"
- Says "baba" (bottle), "muhk" (milk), "bye" (accompanied by a wave), "hi" (with a wave), "nana" (banana), and "mama"
- Can point to my nose, and find his tummy and feet
- Likes looking at books, and pointing to things on the page
- Has to be a part of all jokes, and will always chuckle belatedly
|Don't mind Bree, the creeper|
- Walks all over the place with great balance, does impressive squat reps, and crawls onto the coffee table and into any crack he can fit into
|Chad took this one while I was out, and it was a lovely surprise to discover as I imported photos to my computer|
- Maneuvers push and pull toys like a pro
- Can stack rings, and insert coins into a slot
- Loves to dance, wave his arms, and bob his head to music
- Really enjoys the TV
- Has lately begun to elicit signs of separation anxiety--a first in any of our kids
- Opens and empties drawers, shreds magazines and newspapers, and will trail toilet paper around the house whenever a bathroom door gets left open