I'm a little behind...

I've been catching up on old posts, so make sure you scroll down.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer School...Sorta

Bree will be starting first grade at home in August, and we've switched to Arizona Virtual Academy, which uses the K-12 curriculum. Bree has participated in a few live online classes, and after today's lesson on dinosaurs, she was given a dinorama assignment:


 She pretty much thinks it's the coolest thing ever, and is asking to keep it until she's seven.

Um, and also, her K-12 curriculum materials? Yeah, they arrived yesterday. Three huge boxes worth.


She's especially excited for science class, after seeing the goggles, scale, and graduated cylinder. And, let's be honest, I was pretty geeked out opening all those school books and manipulatives. I do love me some school supplies.

4 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

Hmmmm - that gives me an idea. Mike should do some science stuff when you guys are here :)

Taysom Wallace said...

That's a great diorama!!! :) Great job Bree!
Taysom

Anonymous said...

Really cool dinorama! I love school choice! Papa W

Jaime Lynne said...

Am I weird because all those textbooks lined up on that shelf make me drool??!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...