The Saturday before her actual birthday, my parents joined us:
- Food: Chinese (Our whole family loves Chinese, and although we agreed that take-out definitely tops buffet, it was nice to sit down and eat at the restaurant too.)
- Gifts: from Grandma and Papa Wilkinson--homemade dress, a red skirt and leg warmers for dance (dance class was also one of her gifts), and Barbie clothes arrived in the mail that next week.
- Cake: chocolate chip cookie cupcake.
On April 1st, we had a party for our preschool group:
- Food: pizza from Little Caesar's
- Cake: strawberry cupcakes (Bree really wanted Mickey cupcakes, which were really simple, but that black frosting was heinously messy!)
- Goodies: Bree helped me choose some candy and little toys for goody bags for her friends, and she filled them by herself.