Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gastroenteritis

It's seriously an epidemic. I'm hearing of cases of stomach/intestinal infections across America. You can get it by eating bad food, or just from being too close to an infected person. But however it's spread, it spreads easily. And we all got it. During our Vegas vacation. Poor little Mason has had it the longest, so he's still recovering. It's one thing when your kids have a cold or cough, but when they're spontaneously spewing or diaper-leaking all over your mother-in-law's house, sometimes it's a little more than you can bear. But don't worry, we have until next Tuesday to make up for being miserable, and the fun is well under way. I'll post more details soon.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh yuck!!! I am so sorry!

Jaime Lynne said...

Ahh, I can't read about kids getting sick. It really freaks me out. Please promise me that children are well more than they are sick?!?! I picture myself cleaning up puke day in and day out and I know it's too late now to send this back. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...