Thursday, October 16, 2008

Schnepf Farms

Today my friend Amy and I took our kids down to Queen Creek to an awesome agrotourism attraction--Schnepf Farms. We met up with Sarah and her group too. We had a lot of fun! There were rides for the little kids, farm animals to pet, good food, play grounds, plus pumpkins and a huge corn maze (which we opted not to go for--it sounded a little forbidding given the heat and likelihood of us getting lost inside). I was surprised at how brave Bree and Calan were going on those rides by themselves! Especially the roller coaster, where I sat behind them watching their little bodies get whipped around...but they loved it! We all got tired out after only 3-1/2 hours of it, but the fun and the memories were well worth the trip. And who knows? Maybe we'll take the kids again when the weather actually cools down!




4 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

You got some really great pics! I am so jealous that you have something like this near your house. I think the only exposure to fall we can find here is the seasonal aisle at Target. :)

Frances Wallace said...

Oh! That looks so fun. Wish Papa and I were there. Bree and Mason are so grown up.
Kisses from G-Ma

Rachel H. said...

Megan,
Funny how the world is so connected. I found your blog through checking in on some other friends. Blog stalking is great. Turns out you met Adam and Rachel (who I've only met) and our good friends Dave and Jena DeMarco on a recent trip back to Vegas. Small world. Anyhow, that's what I love about blogging. I seem incapable of keeping in touch very well, but this makes it so much easier! Anyhow, Bree is adorable, hope you don't mind if I stop in now and then to check up on the Wallaces!
Take care,
Rachel Howard

See Mack Snow said...

1. I think Mason looks like your dad.
2. I like that kid with the huge bottle of water in his lap.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...