- Lincoln started signing "food" three weeks ago, accompanied by a "bfvvv" sound.
- He's also a very messy eater.
- Bree got her hair cut. It's a bob. She loves it. It makes her look older. And taller somehow.
- Mason took about 40 pictures at Bree's last soccer game. It kept him entertained. Here's a sample:
|I'm sure Mason focused on Lincoln's face on purpose.|
|I don't recognize this person.|
- I'm participating in our community's biggest loser again. To lose the 10 pounds that I gained since the last session ended in May. It might be closer to 15 pounds. My pants are really tight.
|This was me 15 pounds ago. I thought Mackenzie had already taken the picture. This clearly explains why I am acting like an idiot.|
- My allergy injections are just once a week now. I have yet to notice any improvement, but I'm not at maintenance dose yet, so I'm still hopeful. I take Allegra and Sudafed daily, but I still suffer constantly (especially now that soccer season takes me outside more). I have, however, discovered migraine headache pills. They are the only thing that get rid of my sinus headaches. I am very thankful for caffeine in pill form.
- We have occasional showings on our house. The market is pretty dead.
- I loved General Conference. I appreciate it more and more as I get older. I must need more guidance these days. I printed off activity packets and pictures of the General Authorities for the kids, and armed myself with M&Ms and stickers to reward them for listening and identifying who was speaking. Bree got really into it, listening for key words like "love" and "Jesus," and had made herself sick after the first hour. Mason did okay. It's still a long time to sit and listen.
- Book club has been going strong for over a year and a half. I love it, and am so happy that we have a great group of women who are committed to such a good thing. Here's what we've read so far: