I'm a little behind...

I've been catching up on old posts, so make sure you scroll down.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Scenes of Halloween

Vanilla cake pops (that batch of cupcake disaster came in useful after all).
10/23/2011

Pumpkin carving.  Bree actually put her hand in the pumpkin this year.
10/26/2011

Trunk or Treat.
10/26/2011

Trick or Treating downtown.  I added one more thing to my list of what I love about Globe.  Downtown streets are closed to make room for food booths, a DJ stand, and lots of townsfolk.  Kids walk up and down the sidewalk along the main drag, pausing as shop owners dump candy into their bags.  There's a costume contest, music, and dancing.  Spooky old jail, charming "gas" street lamps, awesome historic courthouse, Halloween lights strung in the trees...yes, we'll be back next year.
 10/31/2011

2 comments:

Frances Wallace said...

Their costumes are GREAT! Megan is so creative.
Chad has always made great jack-o-lanterns.
The cake pops look yummy!

Julie said...

Your kids are so cute. I hope I get to meet them someday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...