I'm a little behind...

I've been catching up on old posts, so make sure you scroll down.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Visiting Teaching

So, one of the many tasks of RS President is Visiting Teaching Assignments. I had put it off long enough, and now that there were several changes that had messed up the assignments, I figured I couldn't put if off any longer! I sat there, looking at the list of companionships and their productivity, I prayed for inspiration. I made a few notes, crossed off sisters that had moved out, and tried to rearrange things. Well, my brain started hurting. For some reason, I could not keep track of who was going with who. So I printed all the sisters' names off, cut them up separately, and put them on my seldom-used cork board with like a bazillion sewing pins. Voila! It was so much easier, and I patted myself on the back. Then I bragged to Chad about how cool it turned out, and I patted my back some more. Then I had to repent a little for my pride. So now, thanks to my AMAZING secretary/VT Coordinator Judy, the assignments are finished! Well...for now.

2 comments:

Frances wallace said...

I don't like my partner ! I don't like the sisters I teach ! I'm to busy ! These are just a few of the calls you're going to get. HA HA
Love, Mom Fran

Jaime Lynne said...

This looks like so much work. You are certainly a good choice for this calling. The Lord definitely knew what he was doing when he called you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...