Sunday, June 15, 2008

Visiting Teaching

So, one of the many tasks of RS President is Visiting Teaching Assignments. I had put it off long enough, and now that there were several changes that had messed up the assignments, I figured I couldn't put if off any longer! I sat there, looking at the list of companionships and their productivity, I prayed for inspiration. I made a few notes, crossed off sisters that had moved out, and tried to rearrange things. Well, my brain started hurting. For some reason, I could not keep track of who was going with who. So I printed all the sisters' names off, cut them up separately, and put them on my seldom-used cork board with like a bazillion sewing pins. Voila! It was so much easier, and I patted myself on the back. Then I bragged to Chad about how cool it turned out, and I patted my back some more. Then I had to repent a little for my pride. So now, thanks to my AMAZING secretary/VT Coordinator Judy, the assignments are finished! Well...for now.

2 comments:

Frances Wallace said...

I don't like my partner ! I don't like the sisters I teach ! I'm to busy ! These are just a few of the calls you're going to get. HA HA
Love, Mom Fran

Jaime Lynne said...

This looks like so much work. You are certainly a good choice for this calling. The Lord definitely knew what he was doing when he called you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...